June 29, 2019
With the elevator and rudder taken care of, I turned my attention to the ailerons. The control rods needed were much shorter than what I used for the tail surfaces, so I used scrap wire which did not have threads. I used z-bend pliers to create a link on one end.
I then hooked the wire onto the servo arm extending from the wing.
I installed the control horns and attached the rods with the Du Bro connectors. I was a little concerned that the control arm might not extend far enough out of the wing to move the ailerons effectively. I decided to wait until the electronics were hooked up to check.