Maryville College, Maryville, Tennessee – B.A. Elementary Education, 1980.
- Member of the MC Concert Choir.
- Performed in numerous productions with the MC Playhouse, including The Master Builder, Black Comedy, The Velveteen Rabbit, and The Wizard of Oz.
- Charter member of the MC Playmakers, a repertory company. Performed adapted shows and revues from mainstages to street theatre, including Story Theatre and Once Upon a Mattress.
Crystal River Middle School, Crystal River, Florida – Drama Teacher, 1987 – 1994.
- Created a middle school theatre curriculum based on creative dramatics and Theatresports.
- Introduced lighting and stage design as well as stage makeup techniques.
- Mainstage productions included The Hobbit, How to Eat Like a Child, Marmalade Gumdrops, This is a Test, and The Night of the Pterodactyl.
Marion Actors Theatre, Ocala, 1981-1983.
- Performed in Grease, West Side Story, and Man of La Mancha.
Gulf Island Civic Theatre, 1983-1986.
- Directed and performed with several productions, including Any Wednesday and You Can’t Take It With You.
Citrus Actors Theatre, Co-founder and President, 1986-1991.
- Established CAT as a non-profit community theatre.
- Produced, directed, tech-directed, and/or performed in many productions, including A Thurber Carnival, Blithe Spirit, You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown, Come Blow Your Horn, The Odd Couple (Female Version), Vanities, Murder at the Howard Johnsons, and Grease.
- Produced most shows as dinner theatre productions at Andre’s of Citrus Hills.
Art Center Theatre of Citrus County, 2010-2014.
- Performed in Murder by Misadventure, The Psychic, Rumors, and Little Shop of Horrors.
- Directed You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown and Murder at the Howard Johnsons.
- Designed and operated lights for Sex, Please, We’re 60 and The Last Five Years.
Art Center of Citrus County-Youth Theatre, February 2012.
- Provided improvisation instruction.
- Directed the musical, How to Eat Like a Child.